According to research conducted by Vitaqure last year, there is a lot of coverage regarding diets, and many of them contradict each other. Health diet foods only require you eat the right things and there is no too much limitation on the amount you eat.
Sugar and fats are essential in dietary needs, but too much and they become a burden and not a benefit. There are so many tasty foods available and countless mixtures that taste great, so there’s no need to think about healthy diets as swapping a bag of crisps for a carrot stick.
One berry that has recently hit the headlines as a new superfood is the acai berry. It has more benefits to offer than that of an orange so you can imagine how good it is for you.
If you are looking for things that you can eat a lot of then white meat is a great starter, turkey, and chicken, for example, are low in fat and high in protein so you can effectively eat as much as you like, of course, fat is not the only reason your body stores weight; calorie intake is another.
If you’ve gone the whole hog and decided to get rid of all the bad things in your house, nuts are a healthy and natural way to get right types of fats into your body while aiding your digestive tract.
In addition to the above-mentioned foods, your body will benefit from fruits and vegies, the government recommends we eat at least five a day you should take note of the fact that they say five, researchers have found that eating between 7-9 is optimum and this is the amount you should be aiming for. It may sound daunting to include that much into your diet but it shouldn’t if you eat between six and seven times a day and I’m including snacking here that’s only just over one a meal. Some of the meals I make include four vegs, and if I hadn’t made it myself, I wouldn’t have known they were in there.
Smoothies while being an excellent way to get fruit into your diet shouldn’t be your only method despite the fact they are made of fruit they contain a lot of sugar, which is why fruits taste so sweet.
Health diet foods are not required to be eaten in tiny portions that would barely fill a mouse, eating is something we need to do so it should be fun, play with your foods make your recipes use the right foods and your weight will drop off and you will feel as if you have more energy such is the effect of healthy eating
There is an endless sea of money to be made selling health and fitness products. Specifically, health foods are a great medium for making money.
Unfortunately, a lot of what is marketed as healthy to the public, in reality, is NOT healthy at all. In fact, a lot of these products decrease health.
Thus, without further delay, here are some food items to stay away from:
1. Fruit juice: You can observe endless fruit juice concoctions being promoted as healthy. Even worse, some companies support the antioxidant levels of their formulations. What they don’t tell you is how milk loses the majority of its antioxidants once it is processed. And they don’t tell you how most of a fruits’ nutritional value is found in its peel and flesh.
2. Caffeine pills: Most energy formulations are only different combinations of caffeine with other ingredients. And caffeine causes your body to release hormones that energize you. While this is ok every once in a while, chronic use of energy pills can leave you over exhausted.
3. Megadose multivitamins: More is not always better, and vitamins are no exception here. You see, once you start taking those horse pills, you can reach toxic levels for different nutrients. Moreover, solid food provides much more bio-available sources of vitamins.
4. Boxed cereal that looks nice: Cereals are heavily promoted to children, and this is very unfortunate for us as a society. You see, seeds are naturally full of sugar the last thing you want in your diet. In fact, multiple studies have shown that when athletes eat slower digesting sources of food versus cereal, they perform better and don’t get tired as quickly.
5. Nutrition bars: Again, most nutrition bars are simply candy bars wrapped in “healthy” advertising. Simply take a peek at the nutrition label, and you will see just how much sweet stuff is packed into these sugar bombs.
Now the best alternative here is to eat natural food and if you need a boost in energy stay away from energy pills and drink energizing teas instead. Nothing can rival natural food when it comes to maximizing health and fitness.