Suhagra, a generic variation of branded Viagra, is an anti-ED drug that helps men with erectile issues. This medicine assists men to develop and sustain and maintain an erection for longer. It is done by increasing flow of blood to the male sexual organ and thus helping it to stay firm and strong under sexual stimulation for longer period of time. Erectile dysfunction is not curable but consuming anti-ED makes it easier to deal with it. One can start the treatment with the lowest dosage of the drug but Suhagra 100mg has been the standard dosage to obtain better results.
Mode of Action
Erectile dysfunction occurs due to the reduced flow of blood to the male sexual organ. It can happen due to several underlying causes including physical and psychological factors. Suhagra contains sildenafil citrate which acts as a blood vessel dilator. It helps in secreting a huge amount of nitric oxide which further dilates the blood vessels making them flexible. The drug stays active in the system for about 5 to 6 hours providing ample of time for one to develop multiple erections under sexual stimulation.
How to Consume Suhagra?
It is better to take a low dosage of the drug if you are consuming it for the first time. You can consume Suhagra 100mg once your body gets adjusted with the medicine. Consume Suhagra pill with a large glass of water. Never take the drug with alcohol or alcoholic beverages, grapefruit juice as this combination might cause ill effects. Do not break, crush or powder the tablet. Take it as a whole to maximize its benefits.
What if I missed the dose?
If you miss the dose, you will not get an erection. Never forget to take Suhagra 100mg pill before getting intimate to ensure smooth erection process.
What if I overdose?
Excessive consumption of the drug leads to severe side effects and health issues. It is better to stick to Suhagra 100mg dosage or the dosage prescribed by a doctor. In case of side effects caused by overdosage, get medical treatment as soon as possible.
Side effects of Suhagra
Every medicine offers side effects along with the desired outcome. Before buying Suhagra online, you must learn about its side effects. The anti-ED drug often causes mild side issues and in rare cases, it develops severe side effects. The former effects are easy to handle and they disappear within a couple of days while the latter demand for medical attention.
Mild side effects are:
- Muscle pain
- Facial flushing
Severe side effects are:
- Blurry vision
- Sudden loss of hearing
- Unexpected vision loss (in one or both the eyes)
- Erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours (priapism)
- You need to tell your doctor if you have heart disorders such as irregular heartbeat, chest pain, angina, narrowing of the aortic valve and heart failure.
- If you have high blood pressure or low blood pressure, you need to consult with a doctor before purchasing Suhagra online.
- This medicine might make you a little dizzy/drowsy, and therefore, it is better not to drive a vehicle or operate machinery post consumption of the drug.
- Fats present in the food affects the absorption of Suhagra 100mg drug in the intestine. Therefore, it is better to take the drug with low-fat food. It is much better to consume the drug on an empty stomach.
- People with kidney or liver ailments must buy Suhagra online after consulting with their doctor.
Drug interaction with Suhagra
Tell your doctor about all the prescription, herbal and over-the-counter medicines you are taking already. Let your health care specialist know if you are taking:
- Nitrate containing drugs
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators
- HIV protease inhibitors such as ritonavir
- Oral antifungal medicines such as ketoconazole
- High blood pressure medications
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin
- Anti-ED drugs containing sildenafil citrate
Before you start taking Suhagra 100mg pills, you need to tell your doctor if you are taking any of the drugs listed above. These drugs might affect the working of Suhagra or vice versa.